Oodles Loyalty T’s & C’s
This scheme is one of the many ways Oodles aims to reward loyal customers who purchase across our network of branches.
By accessing or using the Oodles loyalty scheme by card, app or online on our website you are agreeing you agree to be bound by the terms stipulated below;
– The Oodles loyalty scheme is operated by Oodles Chinese holdings Ltd and it’s affiliated companies (collectively known as ‘Oodles’).
– You can enrol onto the scheme by creating an account online. instore at the order till or by downloading the Oodles app. if you choose to have a plastic card it is up to you to ensure the card is registered and activated via our website. You will be asked to provide certain personal details in order to register for the scheme. You will also be asked to opt in for marketing preferences so we can send you offers. There is no fee to join.
– The benefits of the scheme are based on the number of visits and purchases made. You will acquire one point for every pound you spend instore. Each point is worth 0.05p for redemption purposes against Oodles menu. Points have no cash value and
cannot be cashed in for legal tender.
– Points can be redeemed online or instore.
– If for any reason a transaction fails to complete, any points used as part of the transaction will be automatically restored. Please allow 7 days for the account to be updated.
– You can check your account balance by signing into your account at www.oodleschinese.com
– Oodles reserves the right to erase accounts and points accrued if you have been inactive for two consecutive years (no purchase activity).
– Oodles reserves the right to change, modify or eliminate the Oodles Loyalty scheme at any time at its sole discretion. No compensation for accrued and lost points will be
made forthcoming. You agree to waive any rights you may have to receive any specific notice of any such changes or modifications. By having an Oodles account, card or app you confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
– This scheme is not targeted towards, nor intended for us by anyone under the age of 18.
– Oodles cannot be held responsible if you do not present your credentials at the time of your order. Points cannot be added once a transaction has been processed.
– Membership to the scheme is non transferable and can only be used by the registered person. Transferring, sharing or abuse of the loyalty scheme and membership between
persons can result in your account being terminated and any points accrued being erased. One person may only have one card /account. Multiple accounts will be erased and any points accrued deleted.
– The loyalty card remains the property of Oodles and we reserve the retain to seize, confiscate, erase and cards and accounts which fall foul of our terms and conditions.
– Oodles reserve the right to terminate your account if Oodles believe you have violated any of our terms and conditions including any authorised, fraudulent, and unlawful use.