Terms & Conditions
By installing, accessing or using any Oodles websites, app, contact forms, emails and subscriptions, and any other digital material, you are entering into a binding agreement in respect of your use of the online services with Oodles Chinese Holdings Ltd. (“Oodles”, “we”, “us” or “our”), in the United Kingdom. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our online services.
Our online services are not intended to be used by or target anyone under the age of 18 years old. You must be at least 18 years old to use Oodles online services. If you are under the age of 18, then you must immediately stop using the Oodles online services and request that Oodles closes any online services account that you may have created. You can request account deletion by emailing email@example.com.
Last updated: August 2023
Oodles Chinese Holdings Ltd. (company number 10541595, VAT number GB 317 9768 56) controls and operates Oodles online services from our headquarters at 144 Charles Street, Leicester, LE5 6NG, United Kingdom.
USE of our material
You are permitted to use our online services for your own personal and non-commercial use and not to misuse them. All published material and intellectual property are copyrighted and owned by us. These works are protected by copyright laws and all rights are reserved. Our material must not be used, reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private system/service, without the express written permission of Oodles Chinese Holdings Ltd. You assume full responsibility for any associated costs, charges or legal action that you incur as a result of using our material.
All Oodles material on this site is duly protected as the trademark, copyright and any intellectual property wholly owned by Oodles Chinese Holdings Ltd. and/or its partners that have been granted permission to use. To seek permission to use any of our intellectual property please express your intentions in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website access & submissions
We make every effort to make sure that our ‘website’ is available 24 hours a day. We are not liable if our ‘website’ is unavailable at any time or for planned maintenance or other reasons. Access may be suspended temporarily at any time and without prior notice.
This includes no liability or responsibility by Oodles for any loss that occurs as a result of usage of the content contained in this website or via links found on this website.
Oodles does its utmost best to ensure the website performs efficiently and is an accurate reflection of the company and its associated products but we cannot guarantee that the site will function without interruption or errors.
Any information submitted to the website by yourself will mean you take sole responsibility for its content. You are requested not to submit any material that is viewed to be defamatory, abusive, demeaning or obscene to any party. You agree not to submit any information to the site that infringes trademarks, copyrights and personal and private property rights.
Any material submitted to this website will automatically be deemed to be royalty-free and non-exclusive with full rights given to Oodles for use across the world in any spectrum including reproduction, display, translation and copy. All so-called “moral rights” will also be forfeited as a result.
By using our contact forms, online ordering and newsletter sign-up, you are providing us with permission to store your data and contact you in the future with marketing offers and information. To have your details removed from our database please email email@example.com.
Any links from the Oodles site may be linked to third-party sites that we do not regulate. These links have merely been provided for the ease and convenience of our site users and are in no way seen to be an endorsement by Oodles. Oodles holds no liability for any content found on the sites linked.
COMPETITIONS, Giveaways, PRIZE DRAWS, RAFFLES AND ANY OTHER SUCH MARKETING ACTIVITY
By entering any of our competitions, giveaways, prize draws, raffles or any other such marketing activity run across our social media platforms, branches, marketing materials and website/app, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Participation and entry into any competitions, giveaways, prize draws, raffles and any other similar activity will form part of these terms and conditions. Any entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions set out will be automatically deemed invalid.
- Competitions, giveaways, prize draws, raffles and any other such marketing activity are only open to UK residents over the age of 18 years old. Any winner found in breach of this condition will automatically forfeit their prize. Oodles reserves the right to request proof to verify age and identity. Failure to do so and your entry will be deemed invalid.
- All requested information must be fulfilled truthfully. Any entry found to be lacking or missing in the required data will be deemed invalid.
- Oodles reserves the right the end any competition, giveaway, prize draw, raffle or any such activity at any time. Any entries received beyond the closing date will automatically not be entered into the draw.
- All winners are selected at random from the completed entries.
- We reserve the right to replace prizes and withdraw them at any stage. We will endeavour to contact winners with suitable alternatives should this happen.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of being selected. Winners have 7 days to respond and contact Oodles to arrange the collection of the prize in person from the relevant branch. In the absence of a response from the winner after 7 days of the initial contact, the winner will forfeit their prize. Oodles holds no liability in the inability to contact you/award prizes due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details you may have provided.
- Oodles reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the selected winner is in breach of any of our terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently, illegally or on any other reasonable grounds. Oodles will hold no liability for any loss or damage arising from Oodles exercising these terms and conditions.
- Oodles is not responsible for any entries or communication that may be lost, delayed, stolen or illegible where the entrant cannot be identified.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Oodles’ liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- Oodles may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We reserve the right to collect and store your data beyond the campaign period for marketing purposes. Requests to have data removed may be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose to share your location information when placing order via our site, enable your app or create an online account. We may use and store information about your location to provide features, improve and customise our services, e.g. to send you details based on your current location, to arrange delivery of food, or provide relevant offers and promotions which we believe may be of interest to you. We will obtain your consent to do so where required to be in accordance with the law. To remove your online account, you may make this request in writing to email@example.com.
Opening Day 50% OFF
During new store openings, subject to Oodles’ discretion, we may offer customers 50% off our launch day menu on walk-in in-store orders only.
- Offer is first come first serve.
- Customers are required to queue, order, pay and collect their order in person.
- Subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to end this offer early on the launch day due to popularity.
- Limited to a maximum of 5 boxes per customer.
- Only applicable to in-store, walk-in orders only.
- Telephone orders, orders via social media platforms, our website and third-party delivery platforms will not be acceptable.
- Oodles cannot be held liable for customers missing out on the offer and no alternatives or compensation of any form will be offered.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Offers & Promotions
Oodles stores are able to run localised offers that only apply to participating stores. This can range from percentages off to free items etc.
- Only applicable on in-store walk-in orders.
- Only applicable in the branch advertised.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Non-transferable, no cash value.
- Offer can be withdrawn by the branch at any time.
- Limited to one box per customer per visit.
- Void if sold or auctioned.
- Photocopies will not be acceptable.
- Vouchers must be handed over at the time of redemption.
We reserve the right to update any of these terms as we see fit so all users are requested to ensure they are familiar with any changes as continued use means you approve of any changes.
For any questions or inquiries, or for clarity on any issue please feel free to send us an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.